Reporter Jack Coraggio has a story for the Litchfield County Times today about a possible mountain lion sighting at White Memorial Conservation Center in Litchfield. Reports like this are taking on a lot more significance this year since Connecticut wildlife officials were forced to confirm the possible existence of mountain lions in the state after one was struck and killed by a car in Milford. For decades, state officials had been denying their existence in Connecticut.
Matt DeRienzo is group editor of Digital First Media's publications in Connecticut, including the New Haven Register, Middletown Press, The Register Citizen of Torrington and non-daily publications including Connecticut Magazine, the Litchfield County Times and West Hartford News. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Angela Carter rejoins New Haven Register staff
- Wes Duplantier joins New Haven Register breaking news team
- New Haven Register wins Best Sports Section, Writing awards
- Mark Brackenbury named Editor of the Year by Local Media Association
- Sean Carlin joins New Haven Register reporting staff
- Ben Doody named to Editor & Publisher’s 25 Under 35
- Connecticut police move toward transparency after Sunshine Week investigation
- Keldy Ortiz joins New Haven Register breaking news team
- Connecticut journalism wins in annual Digital First Media contest
- Why we ran that photo of a New Haven man posing with stolen gun
- UConn, sex assault, politics and the media’s duty to call a lie a lie
- Cassandra Day named Middletown Press managing editor
- Joe Amarante named Arts and Entertainment editor at New Haven Register
- Digital First Media expands breaking news team in Connecticut
- First Ann DeMatteo intern named at New Haven Register
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.